2.4

After having my car painted brand new I went to Subaru Wangara to have a service done the only people that had my car the entire day was them when I brought the car home I have noticed there some scratches on the underside of the front bumper and on the front of the bumper after discussing it with them date that accept no responsibility and pretty much called me a liar according to the policy not very happy they didn't even check the cameras to see if I'm telling the truth and just brushed me off by calling me a liar brushed me off. Pissed customer right here...

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Subaru Wangara and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Subaru Wangara to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Subaru Wangara?

Comments